The Hon’ble Chief Minister, Haryana had announced on 29.12.2014 that Hisar Aerodrome will be elevated as International Airport. The Haryana Government is having 196 acres of land at Hisar Aerodrome and additional 4200 acres of land has been identified adjoining the existing aerodrome at Hisar which can be used for development of International Airport.
- VAT reduction Notification for RCS UDAN Operations at Hisar (Size: 770 KB, Format: PDF, Language: English/Hindi)
- MoU signed with AAI for Technical Assistance, on 11.12.2017 (Size: 7.19 MB, Format: PDF, Language: English)
- MoU signed with MoCA & AAI for RCS-UDAN, on 07.07.2017 (Size: 3.6 MB, Format: PDF, Language: English)
- PPT for RCS-UDAN (Size: 653 KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)
- MoU signed with M/s Spicejet Ltd on 15-August-2018 to assist/ advice for development of the Integrated Aviation Hub.(Size: 3MB, Format: PDF, Language: English)