Applications are invited for two posts of Senior Executive Pilot (Fixed Wing Aircraft) on contract basis/
- Matric or its equivalent;
- Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto matric standard;
- Should be holder of current Commercial Pilot Licence with current Instrument Rating. Preference will be given to holder of Airlines Transport Pilot Licence;
- Should have minimum 3000 hours of flying including 2000 hours as Pilot-in-Command on Twin /Multi Engined Aircraft with 50 hours of night flying as Pilot-in-Command with current Instrument rating;
- Should have a minimum 30 hours of flying experience as Pilot-in-Command in last six months and 5 hours of flying (Real and Synthetic) during last 30 days preceding the date of selection ;
- Minimum 10 years of aviation experience.
Age : Not less than 30 years
Scale of pay: The consolidated contractual emoluments of Rs. 4,00,000/- per month with an increase of 5% per annum.
Application/Resume should be reached in this office within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The person so engaged shall not have any legal right claiming regularization of his service etc. in the Civil Aviation Department, Haryana. The selection committee reserves the right to reject or accept any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
For detailed info click here (File Type: PDF; Size: 10kb ; Language: English)